<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8466691?origin\x3dhttp://wackynutty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

PROFILE.

Weiting
Tp

CHATS


credits

blog done by me, pictures edited by me using adobe photoshop. emptiness.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005

heyheyhey..
school gonna start soon le.hmm feel excited but also quite scared.hab to meet new pple and i hope no bastard in my class.But i still haven got my letter to ask me go for my orientation. When sch starts,cant got out often.but i will still try to go out every weekend to shop for clothes.=p
I dont wan to drink anymore.I will try my best not to be tempted to drink.
This year 17yrs old le.I still got around 1year plus i can enter zouk.yippee.
i think when i'm 18years old, i will want to reach 21yrs old.But once i'm 21years old, i will wan to go back to those 16,17years old life.Most people will hab this thinking or maybe only me will hab this thinking??I wanna be an adult soon.Teenage life is tiring and alot of problems we encounter.=|
If my age gt the number 2 in front,i feel old.I hab to work n work n work n hab to find a life partner n get married n have kids.
I wanna have a family.haha.=D But still got long way to go.
I think i'm spending too much.I have to control my spending..but i dono whether i should buy that billabong cap?
that day i saw tt billabong cap den i in a dilemma whether i should get that cap anot.I have already wanted to get a cap for myself and that billabong cap is the kind of cap i hab been looking for.so i really dono whether i shld buy it anot so i in the end called my mum and ask her.but sadly,she said that i wont use it often so ask me dont waste money.DeN in the end i didnt buy.But i bought myself a billabong berms,so freaking nice,but it cost me a bomb.shall not say the price later my big sis know.haha.
great singapore sale is coming!!! hope levi's gt discount.so i can get that square-cut jeans.=))
I didnt make good use of this holiday to work.I think i only work for two months? january and march only.hey yoyo do u rmb tt time the job we hab at great world city?haha better dont say where we working at because it is so embarassing.wow,if we work there, we will be earning so much. BUT it's too far for me.
i think this year september holiday i want go work,maybe go back to fox.

& make me fly /
last updated blog @ 5:15 PM <3