<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8466691?origin\x3dhttp://wackynutty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

PROFILE.

Weiting
Tp

CHATS


credits

blog done by me, pictures edited by me using adobe photoshop. emptiness.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Today lesson so bored!!
Poly life really sux!!
I'm like going sch not for study, but for "hunting".muahahahahhaha
I was so hungry during the lecture so in the end went business school eat.
I ate chicken chop. yummy.But the fries sux la,cant taste the potato in it.


TOday weather so nice. so cooling. Its really a good time to slp, but my lesson end so late.
oh my comm skills teacher bought for us old chang kee curry puffs.
So nice of her.I'm thinking of eating curry puff this few days, finally eaten it.
haha...i thnk i gt a new love.hmm actually i thnk is juz a crush.yea.its a crush only.
The guy is not my type of guy at all!!!
He is neither yandao nor cute.But i gt a special feeling towards him.Hes so different frm other guy.*grinz* I think ur sure wont belive tt i like him when ur see him because he is nt tt kind of guy i always look at.lolx.
But i think its a good thing tt i can get over mickey.Its really no point liking him for sooo long when nothing is happening between us.I dont even noe how he feel towards me!
anyway, I juz hope i can get over him completely!!

haiz..a new love is better than holding onto somone which u think its really impossible for ur to be together.

& make me fly /
last updated blog @ 11:10 PM <3