<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8466691?origin\x3dhttp://wackynutty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

PROFILE.

Weiting
Tp

CHATS


credits

blog done by me, pictures edited by me using adobe photoshop. emptiness.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005

todae woke up at 0630. My olevel starts at 0800 but need to reach there half an hour earlier.So i had cereal for my breakfast. Everyone is still sleeping. So,I had to ownself make cereal for myself.haha.
I leave my hse at 0730.Then, I reached macpherson sec and went to their hall. Lots of students man. I saw this girl whom i met when i had my oral. So we chatted and realised that she is also studying at Temasek Poly! Then she ask i in wad school.then i replied her I in engineering sch. Then she ask i from wad course. And is said i frm BZE. Then she say she same course as me sia! so qiao! haha.
But she is in second year. I didnt see her in sch before. But she told me she saw me yesterday.haha. i dono.I nv look at pple one. i always walk straight! I DONT BIO PPLE! lol.
Then....guess wad...before stepping in to the examination hall. I realised that I FORGOT TO BRING PEN!!! OH MY GOD. Then i told her and she is so nice to lend me her pen. She lend me two pens coz she scare that one of the pen will run out of ink halfway thru the exam. Then, she bring out one paper and ask me to try the pen to see whether got ink not. Then both got ink. SHE DAMN NICE SIA!
And one thing also very qiao. During exam, she is sitting right behind me. Her index number is after me.haha.luckily i'm not alone sia. Paper one compo quite difficult but section two quite easy. Then compre okok only la. I think my summary damn screwed up la. Coz i wrote alot but only need to write 150 words.i wrote near to 180 words. So i cancel alot of points. And i scared i got not enough points.
the exam ended around 12+pm. I walked back home. super hot. sweating like mad.
Then waited for my mum and sis to come back home. I had "mixed vegetable rice" for my lunch. After that rested awhile and went to sleep. About 6+pm i woke up because my big sis came back home from work and keep kp! so noisy!
I this afternoon slept without pillow. Now my neck so pain.
kkz i got to go sleep already.tmr lesson starts at 0900!!!

& make me fly /
last updated blog @ 11:00 PM <3