<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8466691?origin\x3dhttp://wackynutty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

PROFILE.

Weiting
Tp

CHATS


credits

blog done by me, pictures edited by me using adobe photoshop. emptiness.
Friday, November 18, 2005

Todae had java lesson in the morning.dAMN difficult.dont even noe wad the teacher talking abt.I'm too fuck tired that's y dont hab the mood to listen.
after the teacher tok finish. He gave us assignment to do and hab to let him check before the lesson end. wth. I flip thru my java notes and down there figuring out wad to type onto the Jcreater thingy. then everybody like keep typing and typing and i down there staring at the comp and my notes.hurhur. But luckily i'm smart enough to try out all the different coding and see which one is correct.i type damn slow. so took quite a long time.cant blame. coz sch's keyboard sux la.Lousy!
Then, after that the teacher came over and teach me. haha. So, I managed to complete one qn. And i moved on to the next question but stuck at it. and in the end i gave up.


I HATE JAVA! Its so freeaking hard.


Todae gotta hand in my engine draw.So,i yesterday nite was rushing to complete my engine drawing assignment. I managed to complete it by around 12+am.I didnt expect i could finish it so early. I thought i can only go to sleep at around 2am. I dont think i all correct.Nvm. at least i finished every single question. haha.so happy!

Yesterday is my first cds tutorial. I'm not the same class as christopher. His tutorial class is on level 6 but i on level 5.haha.He hab to climb up one more level.
but i dont need.Can save my energy.=)
I sit beside a guy and a indian girl.
This indian girl damn wad lor.
I dont hab the notes but we need to use the notes to complete a openbook quiz.Then, she also dont hab the notes ma. The guy sit beside me offer to lend me his notes. Then she saw it and asked to share. So i say ok. Then she juz took the notes from me and keep looking and flipping to other pages as if the notes is for her to see only lor. wtf. nvm.
The teacher gave us the answer after that and went to photocopy the notes for us.
Then there is a short quiz after that. It's a close book quiz. So the teacher ask us to keep all the notes. So everyone keep le except for that girl.The teacher came over and ask her keep but she still keep looking at the notes and ignored the teacher.So i keep looking at her and give her that "pek chek" face. Then the teacher asked her to keep the notes AGAIN!.Then this time she keep the notes. wth.waste our time sia. bth.
But the teacher should gib us time to read thru ma. I dont even noe anything abt tt topic and already ask us to do quiz.Luckily, its true/false question. I tikam tikam and managed to get 5/10. not bad le la.hahaha. then the guy beside me i think he got 8/10.smart sia. Then he say this quiz i didnt even learn and at least pass can liao. Quite a nice guy.
sian leh...tHE notes hab to ownself print from ole. the teacher wont help us photocopy le.=(
My class like gt no gd looking guys leh. christopher say his class got sia.i wan go his class!!
kkz i go drink red wine le..hahaha..later i drink liao collapse on the floor sia..hahah
no la..not so lousy la..i can hold my liquor well !!! =P

& make me fly /
last updated blog @ 10:05 PM <3